To welcome in 2012!

A Bubbly New Year's Party

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Now it’s time to reflect on the ending year, and look forward to the future! 2011 has been a great year… I’ve gotten Cordially Creative up and running (which I have wanted to do for a while), had a few booth spaces, and completed illustrations for the two children’s poetry books being printed at this moment! It’s been a great year!

What do I have in mind for 2012? I am working on sample designs for wedding and party invitations and fun pieces to go along with them! I also have a goal of having a space at some upcoming bridal shows. Those two goals are big in themselves! I also look forward to building the relationships I have and spending time with the ones I care about, also while looking forward to what new friendships and people I will run into in 2012!

Here are some things I have found via Pintrest (if you haven’t looked at Pintrest yet, you don’t know what you’re missing!… such a great place for inspiration of all kinds. Find me on Pintrest here!) to ring in the new year!

Such a cute idea for a New Year’s Eve party! Love the champagne and pearl colors!

Gushing over this gold flatware from Zara Home, lovely photo from blog citrusandorange.

This pearl and gold chunky necklace would be darling with a simple dress.

Love this idea of adding sequins to a simple centerpiece… adds glam on a budget, without being too much.

Let your food and yourself sparkle with this combo put together by Breakfastattoast.

And mark the year with these GIANT silver number balloons! So much fun for New Year’s or a birthday party! From Lark.

So how are you ringing in the new year? Do you have any resolutions to make 2012 your best year yet?! However you choose to celebrate, I wish you safe celebrations and best wishes for 2012!

Stay tuned for pictures of some fine art I did that was given as a Christmas gift! I heard there were tears!!

8 Comments on “To welcome in 2012!”

1. trialsinfood
    December 30, 2011 at 6:45 pm #

great new year’s inspirations!

2. Kathy B.
    December 31, 2011 at 9:20 pm #

Post pics soon of the Christmas artwork you did…I heard about it , but haven’t seen it yet. I’m sure there were tears involved—–tears of happiness and surprise! Good luck in 2012. I hope Cordially Creative is a great success!!

• cordiallycreative
      January 1, 2012 at 7:22 pm #

Kathy, I plan to soon! I’m excited to share it. Thank you for the well wishes for 2012… back atcha!

3. Konstantina
    January 3, 2012 at 8:27 pm #

Wish to succeed your goals Kathy. I am in Pinterest too, and addict!! Happy New Year.

4. susana@citrusandorange
    January 26, 2012 at 10:12 am #

Oh, I would love if you’d link my photo of the gold flatware directly to its source (www.citrusandorange.blogspot.com).

Many thanks,

Susana :)

• cordiallycreative
      January 26, 2012 at 2:13 pm #

Susana,
      Done! I always try to find the sources of used photos, and sorry it wasn’t included originally. You have a beautiful blog!! Keep up the great work! :)
      Jennifer